Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Funny story. This just happened the week before Christmas ...I manifested a Duffle Bag

 


For about 4 days while I was creating a month ago in December, I kept focusing on a dark duffle bag. I wanted the duffle bag to be full of money and I wanted it to be a duffle bag that I found, like someone had just dumped it off somewhere. I had even focused on where I would find it.

And so, I did picture the duffle bag full of money and I went through with my 3 dimensional senses; seeing the duffle bag, feeling the straps to the duffle bag, smelling the money, touching the money, letting the money fall through my hands and the joy I felt, and I was focusing on where it would be found.

But, for some reason I repeatedly focused more on the duffle bag itself. It just kept standing out to me no matter how hard I tried to focus more on the money. So, after 4 days of this, I switched to creating something else so I could more easily focus on money, which I did create the very next morning; $250.00 was literally given to me by surprise. 

However, a little over a week later, my adult son was going for a walk. I watched him leave. Then I noticed in one of the windows he was quickly coming back.

Guess why he was coming back so quickly? He found a dark duffle bag!

My son had no idea of what I created or when I'm creating, he never knows. It's not something I go around telling him or anyone else about. I told him after the fact, but he's used to all of this by now.

The duffle bag was exactly where I had created it to be. But, the duffle bag was not full of money, it was full of a few pieces of sporting equipment that someone left on the side of the road.


So as you can see, I still make mistakes sometimes. I focused too much on the duffle bag itself and not enough on sensing the money.

The picture of the duffle bag is a picture of the actual duffle bag my son found. He dropped it by the front door the day before we got a big snow storm and it has been there since.

No comments:

Post a Comment