Thursday, January 5, 2023

A new house, a new town, a new but old nightmare

 


It is 2001 and my husband and I purchased a home in central NH. We outgrew our home in Londonderry and now we had five children. Yes, I delivered a baby boy in 1998.

We needed space and a 50 acre farm seemed to be it.

It was a beautiful, renovated farm. It had everything a family could possibly ask for; aside of new renovations, it also had a beautiful in-ground heated pool and apple orchard (I love gardening) and tons of space for the kids. I can still smell the scent of a freshly hayed field. Nothing like it.

Within weeks of moving in, my oldest daughter came to me and told me that she kept having nightmares of a man hanging in her bedroom, which was in the basement. It wasn't a usual basement, it was a finished basement with a bedroom, a bathroom and a large family room.

In her dream, she could hear the creaking of wood from where the man was hanging and she could only see his feet and legs, she could never see a face.

As the days went on, my oldest daughter would often talk about dreams she had of how the house “used to be” and the “people in it”.

When my husband and I originally came to view the home before we decided to buy it, we did not have the kids with us, and we were shown an album of what the house looked like before the renovations.

None of our kids would have knowledge of how the house looked before the renovations. We were not given the album to keep, and our kids did not come with us to see the house before we bought it.

However, our oldest daughter explained the house to a tee to us and she said that a man either hung himself or was hung in the basement, which is where her bedroom was. She was adamant about it.

It wasn't until we all began to hear a whistling of an old war song and nightly banging from one of the barns that I decided to look into what was going on and partly because of what we had already experienced.

So, I went to the historical society to dig up information on our house.

Low and behold, there was a man who came home from the civil war to find that his wife and three children had died of a plague and he, who was a former blacksmith, now losing his farm, had hung himself in a tree that was out in the front yard of our house.

All of them were buried in an old stone fenced lot approximately 70 feet from the house which was originally part of the land, but was no longer at the time that we purchased the house.

Crazy right?

Well, this would only be the beginning of a whole new nightmare.

We ignorantly thought we had the answers to the bizarre, somewhat limited and - harmless - at -the -time, goings on.

One day I was driving home on Rt 93 from Methuen Mass. I was coming home from my pediatricians office with my oldest daughter and my young son, baby number 5 who was about three years old at the time. This meant that my three other daughters were home with each other. At this point, the two younger girls could be watched by my second oldest daughter.

And yes, my pediatricians office was in Methuen Mass at the time because I was very happy with her, she cared for all of my children since my oldest was a baby and I didn't want to switch to a doctor closer to where we lived.

As I drove under the over pass of Wellington Rd in Manchester, my cell phone rings.

When I answered, all I could make out was my third daughter crying hysterically and screaming about a woman when my oldest daughter grabbed the phone and immediately started saying; “It's ok, it's ok, she can't hurt you, calm down sweetie, we are almost home”.

My oldest daughter then said to me; “mom, we need to get home fast, now she's taunting (and she used my daughters name)” . I literally had no idea what my oldest was talking about until she began to explain to me the following;

Apparently, my oldest daughter had, for a few weeks been being bothered by something in the house that took the appearance of a young, sinister woman with dirty or greasy long, black hair, dressed in an old Victorian dress.

This was around the time that I learned the term “Indigo” in reference to people.

Indigo people can see, sense and are bothered by the presence of the deceased and are sensitive to demonic forces. It was becoming more clear that I did not only have one Indigo child (my oldest),
but it appeared that we were all somewhat “Indigo”. Again more specificity on that shortly.

The woman had long, black hair, black eyes and she wore a long ivory torn and raggedy (or dirty white) dress, with a high collar, long sleeves that flared out at the wrists and she was always missing feet. She floated.

We came to learn through investigative efforts (later on) that when a demonic force takes the form of a human, it cannot look 100% human, it is always missing some body part. In this case it was feet. Sometimes, this demonic force would be missing an eye, but it was, for the most part feet that she was missing most times.

Up until this point, the sinister woman had only revealed herself to my oldest daughter, but now my youngest daughter was being harassed by her too, and my oldest daughter knew this and it was why she grabbed the phone from me to calm her sister down. She knew the moment she could hear my daughter screaming.

We got home, my youngest daughter was in the fetal position in the corner of the couch and my third daughter (the pie ship) was rubbing her back. I had my youngest daughter explain to me what had happened. This is what she said;

My daughter was coming down the stairs into the living room when a woman with long, black hair and an old dirty dress appeared in the threshold of the living room and floated over to the left wall (from my daughters perspective).

The woman then took her hand as if to touch the wall and she ran the bottom side of her hand slowly across the wall as she floated over to my daughter. When she got to my daughter, the woman had black eyes and she stared at my daughter with a grin, and she quickly tilted her head to the right and a noose around her neck appeared, she then disappeared. My daughter said that the woman's face was discolored with blueish blotched skin. She looked dead, but was alive.

My daughter was terrified at what she saw and I was disturbed to know that my kids were being bothered again by a sinister force.

Of course, I was thinking “did this thing, this demonic force follow us this whole time from house to house?”

I had no answers for what had been repeatedly happening to my family.

From this moment on, the young demonic woman wasn't shy. She began to reveal herself multiple times a day to different family members and it never mattered where any of us were. We could be in the bathroom, a bedroom, the hallway, the living room, the basement, the yard, the pool area, the basketball court, It never mattered. She could be anywhere, at any time.

My husband and I always took the kids to church on Sunday and when things got really bad, we'd pray the Rosary as a family.

On one particular Sunday, we had come home from church to find my Gas Jenn Air off, but my
CAST IRON square grates were disintegrated on top of the stove and were hot to the touch.

Do you have any idea how hot something has to be to not only melt cast iron, but to turn them to dust?

They were not completely dust, the middle part of them was, but the corners of the squares were still in tact.

We had made close friends with a particular neighbor whose kids would sleep over until they began to hear an old war song being whistled by there ear as they tried to sleep and when their parents were over on a Friday night and the sinister woman decided to scare one of the neighbors kids.

This was absolutely not normal from house to house.

My kids would wake up to this thing, with her standing by their bed or she would bump their bed or ours, to wake them or my husband and I up.

Things began to get really bad when we began hearing growls, tapping, or items would be moved, flung off the wall or spun around, and when she began taking the form of different family members...

One morning the kids were all getting ready for school (except my son who was too little).

My youngest daughter went upstairs to use the bathroom, because I was in the main floor bathroom starting my laundry. My youngest daughter saw her oldest sister slightly bent over the sink in her pink nightgown / duster brushing her teeth and she told her that she needed to use the bathroom.

My oldest daughter did not acknowledge her younger sister. So, my youngest daughter said her name again and said “common' I just need to pee”.

Who my youngest daughter thought was my oldest daughter, picked her head up to look in the mirror back at my youngest daughter, it was the sinister woman grinning at her.

My youngest daughter screamed and she quickly ran down back the stairs, but before she got there, a pink faded swoosh went by the door to the bathroom where I was toward the kitchen.

It flew into the basement where my oldest daughter was, because suddenly I heard my oldest daughter struggling to yell” Mom, it's in me” and I immediately ran down to my daughter, but she came out of it just as quickly.

My youngest daughter told me that the woman looked like her oldest sister and was even wearing her pink nightgown until she looked into the mirror at her.

This would be the first time that I personally would see something physical related to this sinister woman. I had heard things, and I experienced things but I had never actually seen her.

But wait there's more.

I learned the hard way never to challenge a demonic force.

To most people this would seem like a no-brainier, but when you see your kids being intentionally frightened every day in their own home, in their own bedrooms and harassed on a regular basis in their own home, at what point do you take action?

I distinctly remember my kids telling me that this woman began taking the form of me, but she never had my crucifix on. She dressed like me, she would sit on the front porch and smoke a cigarette like me, she would go up into the barn on the second floor like me, but she did not ever have my crucifix on her neck.

On this particular day, my girls were all sitting around the dining room table together because this sinister woman was quickly going from room to room bothering them. My third daughter was in tears, my youngest daughter had her knees pulled up to her chest.

They called me into the dining room, told me what she was doing and said that now she is going from window to window in the dining room just letting her presence to my kids known. She was taunting them again. There was nowhere in the house or outside they could go to escape this.

OK, well, I had had enough.

I literally and vocally demanded the sinister woman to leave my kids alone, to pick on someone of her own age (ridiculous I know) to not be such a coward. I literally demanded that she show herself to me.

I thought my oldest daughter was going to have a heart attack. She yelled at me; “mom, stop, stop, don't do that, you have no idea what you are dealing with”. I told her I was done dealing with her shit, torturing my kids and that the coward, the wannabe an actual human, but can't be, can deal with me for now on.

Nothing happened. I waited, and I said; “That's what I thought you friggen coward”.

And still, nothing happened.

But, this is the day when I personally learned that demonic forces prefer to use the element of surprise and deceit in their scare arsenal.

A couple of hours later, I was walking through my living room and into my dining room when something caught my eye.

From where I was in the house, there were three windows that looked out to the dirt driveway and beyond to the front lawn.

I stopped in my tracks, and looked harder out of the window, and sitting in the drivers seat of my Durango was a young woman with greasy, long, black hair. Her hands were on my steering wheel and she had a high frilly or lacy collar up her neck. She looked solid, like flesh and blood. She was not transparent as one might imagine a ghost or a demonic entity to look like. She quickly turned her head to look at me and grin. Her face was blotchy blue and her eyes were black, black sockets.

I literally said; Oh hell no”, and I ran to the door to go out when my oldest daughter came running up the stairs from her bedroom yelling “mom don't!” somehow my daughter knew or felt what was going on.

I opened the door and went out and in a blink of an eye, the woman disappeared.

From this point on, I felt more helpless then ever to help or to protect my kids.

How do you fight against something like this?

How do you protect your kids from something like this?

What exactly is this thing capable of?

From this point on, every door way and threshold in my house had a crucifix over them, every window had the name Jesus written on paper stuck to them, because my mother-in law before she died, used to tell me that the devil cannot cross these lines.

We were so accustom to saying “In the name of Jesus I command you to leave” that it became the norm in our home.

People would visit and they would experience something and we were there to casually explain that it wasn't a big deal, just blow it off, all because we had lived with this for so long. It literally was our norm. We were so used to it.

At times, we (all of us) would be woken to the sound of giggling, yelling and a man laughing. We would look out of the window and there would be a man, and two young girls playing in the yard, they would stop and look up at us (2 O'clock in the morning), and each time my husband would go outside, they would disappear.

I remember in 2008 I had a garden. I love to garden and so my husband got a rototiller and got the soil ready.

My garden was doing really well until one day my youngest daughter said mom she's in your garden.

Being used to this bullshit, none of us ever had to ask “who?”, we all knew who “she” was in our family conversations.

I looked out, there she was touching my corn stalks, weaving in and out of them. Within four days, my garden quickly rotted and my tall beautiful sun flowers were all intentionally bent at the middle of their stems and faced the ground.

Again, I could not make this shit up if I tried.

So, I went out to my garden. This time, I tried to be nice. I tried speaking directly to this thing as if it had actual feelings, ya right.

But I tried. I asked it nicely to please leave my family alone. I told it that we had done nothing to it and I asked why it was after my family. Like, I really wanted to know why or what we did to cause all of this and I didn't understand why we were the focus.

I even tried to be understanding by saying if something terrible happened to you when you were alive (thinking it may have been human at some point) that we were not responsible for whatever happened and that I was sorry for it.

I begged for it to leave us alone.

There was nothing I could do or say to get rid of this thing.

So, I once again resorted to a priest. At this point we asked the priest from our church to come and bless our home. We explained what was happening, and of course he was more than accommodating.

The priest came, he blessed every square inch of our home and before leaving he said whatever was here is no longer here.

Finally, it worked. We had some peace. At least for a couple of weeks anyway.

To date, I believe that it never left, I believe it just hid, because It came right back.

That was my thought then because I did not realize that we were all creating and manifesting all of these terrible things.

No comments:

Post a Comment